We are seeking an experienced Sign Maker / Production team member to join our team.
We are a well established sign shop located in beautiful Salmon Arm BC, and are looking for someone to join our production team. The position will report to the Production Manager; with duties including – but not limited to:
• Sign production: laminating, mounting vinyl onto various substrates, wood working, and painting.
• Vehicle Prep / Application – wraps and on location installations
• Graphic design experience is an asset
• Following lay-out specifications (reading scale)/ excellent numerical aptitude
• Having good problem solving skills, be self motivated, and quality minded – attention to detail is important!
• Well organized, able to work on multiple projects concurrently and finish projects on time.
• Good communication skills / personable customer service is required
• Cutting and prepping substrates
• Using power and hand tools as required to complete specific tasks i.e. X-Acto knife, drill, table saw etc.
• Delivery and pickups using company’s vehicle
• Sign installation on site and possibly at heights using ladder or man lift.
• 1-3 Years minimum production experience
• Clean Class 5 Driver’s License
• Bonded or Bondable
Compensation & Benefits:
• Wages based on experience
• Training and development
• Full time, with additional hours and opportunities
Please send resume, with references to: email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest and will contact candidates for an interview. We would like the position filled before May 15th.